This is my second test of using Audioblog for podcasts. I'm testing it by speaking into a cellular phone and the service worked just fine.
I used a RIM BlackBerry, without an external microphone. It seems that the voice quality is somewhat inferior to the first test, when I used a clip-on microphone connected to my IBM ThinkPad for recording my audio.
Using the BlackBerry, it seems as if I have a lisp or some sort of speech defect. No, I don't have any speech defect -- at least none that I know of!
Of course, it's quite possible that if I plugged in a microphone, the sound quality would be much better.
When using cellular, the headline is automatically posted as "Audio Moblog." I added the "Using cellular" with my laptop's browser. Audioblog also includes the text "powered by Audioblog.com" and the MP3 player graphic.
powered by Audioblog.com